Products & Services
A Turnkey, Comprehensive Program
DHS Group wellness programs are a results-boosting optional component of our HealthSpective integrated employee benefits and wellness platform. You support your employees to learn how to better manage their behaviors and healthcare, reducing overall healthcare costs and improving quality of life.
A Proven, Practical Template
DHS Group’s wellness program centers on a proven, practical template to support any organization to drive their employees toward better wellness with incentives
- Created and accepted by carriers to decrease renewal rates and or shopping rates for immediate ROI
- Requires ZERO administration for DHS partners
- Provides monthly participation reporting
- Creates a culture of wellness for participating partners
- 75-100% participation guaranteed
Wellness Screening Programming (Biometrics Assessments)
DHS Group will come onsite to perform individual screenings.
- Each screening will last 10-12 minutes.
- Each employee will receive results of screenings immediately.
- DHS Group will provide full consultation of results and risk factors.
- The screening requires employees to fast a minimum of eight hours beforehand.
- The screening will include a finger prick.
- BMI/Body Fat Analysis will be conducted using a bioimpedence unit, which is non-invasive and does not require skin calipers.
- All screenings will remain confidential
- Spouses can included if you choose.
If you select DHS Group’s comprehensive health risk assessment, DHS Group will have a full Executive Summary completed within 10 business days following the project for your leadership team. DHS Group will schedule a follow-up analysis meeting of our findings to review with your leadership. In addition, each employee will receive a comprehensive personal wellness profile highlighting strengths, weaknesses and potential red flags.
Individual Wellness Presentations
All of your employees will be educated by a DHS Group Wellness employee, any of whom have at minimum a Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology or related field. All DHS Group employees are seasoned speakers, some of whom are regular speakers at conferences including Club Industry, National Association for Employee Recognition, and others. Your employees will be engaged, required to participate, and have educational tools provided upon commencement of presentation.
DHS Group Wellness Presentations can be conducted in 30, 45, 60, or 90 minutes. In addition, DHS Group will tailor and or create any wellness presentation topic to fit your needs.
- "Control Your Controllables" It is the answer in life!
- Stress Management, "What is this stuff?"
- A Healthy Back, "How do I relieve my pain?"
- Adherence to Exercise, "It can be done."
- Arthritis in the Workplace, "Please help me!"
- Cancer, "How do I mitigate my risk"
- Consumerism, "Spending healthcare dollars wisely"
- Fit to Travel
- "Get Real People, Quit Making Excuses in Life!"
- Metabolic Syndrome, “This is real”
- "Numbers That Count in Life"
- Overweight in America, "This is a national concern"
- Protecting Your Heart
- Quality of Life
- Sleep; "Is it possible to get a good night’s sleep?"
- Smoking Cessation, "It does not hurt to try"
- Eating on the Run, "A national epidemic"
- "Let’s Talk About Life"
In 2018, DHS Group acquired Integrated Wellness Solutions (IWS), a corporate wellness solution company, as part of DHS Group’s wellbeing program expansion.