Keeping Health Plans Ahead of the Curve
Our well-credentialed Medicare Part C & D Measure Data Validation team is dedicated to meeting challenges of healthcare organizations that are required by the Center for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) to meet Medicare Part C & D reporting requirements. The DHS team has the experience and workflows necessary to exceed the needs of health plans.
Why Choose DHS as your Data Validation Vendor?
- Meets the CMS criterion for selection of a Data Validation Vendor
- History of working and auditing health plans since 1998
- Multiple staff members have completed the CMS Data Validation Training
- Checklists and processes to minimize the impact on you
- Our audit staff is reasonable and responsive
- Dynamic organization that offers multiple health care services
Our Approach to Medicare Part C & D Data Validation
DHS works with health plans in a collaborative and flexible way that minimizes operational disruption. A DHS Data Validator is available to you by email or phone all year round.
Medicare Part C & D Services:
- Kick-off Data Validation Teleconference
- Review of Online Assessment Instrument (OAI) and feedback to health plan
- Source Code Review of Programmatically produced CMS measures
- Census File Review
- Completion of Data Validation Standards on Health Plans HPMS Account
- Final Data Validation Report
- Miscellaneous Communications and Teleconferences as needed to facilitate the audit process
- Secure HIPAA compliant website for uploading Protected Health Information
- Ongoing Auditor Support as needed