Official Contest Rules
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW.
DHS GROUP NEW YEAR, NEW YOU NATIONAL CHALLENGE - OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. The “DHS GROUP NATIONAL CHALLENGE” (“Promotion”) is open to residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older. You should consult with your physician before participating in the Promotion via the DHS Group Website method of entry. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to all physical risks and damages that may arise therefrom. Void where prohibited.
3. The Promotion begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on January 9, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on February 20, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
The Promotion consists of two (2) separate prize tiers (each a “Prize Tier”): Grand Prize Tier and First Prize Tier. Applicable to the First Prize Tier only: The Promotion Period is divided into three (3) two-week entry periods (each a “Mission”) as outlined in the chart below.
Week Start Date / Time End Date / Time Drawing Date
1 01/09/17, 12:00:00am / CDT 01/22/17, 11:59:59pm CDT / 01/10/17
2 01/23/17, 12:00:00am / CDT 02/05/17, 11:59:59pm CDT / 02/06/17
3 02/06/17, 12:00:00am / CDT 02/20/17, 11:59:59pm CDT / 02/21/17
4. Two (2) ways to Enter:
(a) DHS Group Website or Self Addressed Stamped Envelope.
Step 1: Create an Account. If you are not already a DHS Group “Move” registered Member, you must create a DHS Group “Move” account (“Account”) through the www.dashboard.movable.com.
Limit one (1) Account per person.
Step 2: Sign in to the Website and join the DHS Group New Year, New You National Challenge.
Step 3: Use your preferred compatible wearable device and sync before the close of each promotional period using the app provided by the manufacturer of your wearable device.
First Prize Tier: Meet the Challenge Goal during each promotional period to receive one (1) entry into the First Prize Tier random drawing. Limit one (1) entry into the First Prize Tier random drawing per person/Account. Two (2) winners will be selected for each week the promotion runs among all eligible entries.
Grand Prize Tier: Meet the Challenge Goal during each promotional period to receive one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Tier random drawing Limit one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Tier random drawing per person/Account.
(b) Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope: To request an entry without making a purchase and a copy of the Official Rules, hand print your name, address, email address, and age on a 3” x 5” card or piece of paper and mail it to: DHS Group New Year, New You Challenge Rules Information, 6860 West Snowville Road, Suite 120, Brecksville, OH 44141. Your Entry will be emailed to you. Free entry requests must be received by January 6, 2017. Limit one (1) free entry request per envelope.
Once you have obtained a Free Entry, you will receive one (1) free entry into one of the First Prize Tiers, as well as the Grand Prize Tier drawing. Your free entry received will designate which Prize Tier drawing your entry will count towards.
Regardless of method of entry: Limit one (1) entry into a First Prize Tier random drawing per person/Account per Week. Limit one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Tier random drawing per person/Account. No other forms of entry are valid.
5. Dynamic Health Strategies (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, mail-in entry requests, emails or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Promotion or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate the Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Promotion, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither the Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer, wireless device and/or property related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion. Should any portion of the Promotion be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion, and randomly select the winners from valid, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Dynamic Health Strategies LLC and will not be returned.
6. First Prize Tier Random Drawing: Six (6) First Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about February 21, 2017 from among eligible entries received for the First Prize Tier. Odds of winning a First Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received for the First Prize Tier.
Grand Prize Tier Random Drawings: One (1) Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about February 21, 2017 from among eligible entries received for the Grand Prize Tier. Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received for the Grand Prize Tier.
All drawings will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Promotion. Winners may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) Grand Prize per person. Limit one (1) First Prize per person.
7. All prizes will be awarded (time permitting for Grand Prize). Grand Prize winners will be notified by phone and email and will be required to respond to the notification within seventy two (72) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate Grand Prize winner will be selected. First Prize winners will be notified by phone and email. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued
Internet, wireless, or land-line phone service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Grand Prize winners are required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within seven (7) days of prize acceptance. Grand Prize winners’ guests must be 21 years of age or older as of the end date of the Promotion and will be required to complete, sign and return a liability and publicity release within seven (7) days of Grand Prize winner’s prize acceptance. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (time permitting for Grand Prize). Any alternate winners selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor, or its agencies, as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting for Grand Prize).
8. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Dynamic Health Strategies LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries are ineligible. This Promotion is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the individual winner.
9. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
10. Grand Prize (1): $600 gift certificate towards a membership at www.plated.com. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is up to $600.00.
First Prize (6 total): (6) $50 Gift Cards to Whole Foods: ARV $50 each
Applicable to First Prizes: Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor, except manufacturer’s standard written warranty included in the prize packaging.
Applicable to all Prizes: If winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting for Grand Prize). Total ARV of all prizes is up to $900.00. Any difference between stated value and actual value at the time the prizes are awarded will not be awarded.
11. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Dynamic Health Strategies LLC harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of this Promotion.
12. For the names of the winners, hand-print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: DHS Group New Year, New You Promotion Winner's List Request, 6860 West Snowville Road, Suite 120, Brecksville, OH 44141, for receipt by February 21, 2017.
© 2016 Dynamic Health Strategies, LLC Houston, TX
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Plated. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Plated.